Move your healthcare career ahead by earning your LNA certification. Vernon Homes, is not only looking to grow our LNA staff, we're willing to pay for the right candidates to complete an 8-week training course through the Red Cross where you can earn your LNA certificate for FREE.
Program Objectives - Students Will...
- Learn to care for residents in long-term facilities, at home and in the hospital
- Help clients maintain independence and quality of life
- Be eligible for the NH State licensing exam
- Be able to apply for jobs with benefits
- Build self-esteem and confidence
- Gain first-hand experience in local long-term clinical settings
Earning your LNA certificate prepares you for opportunity. The need for LNAs is expected to increase by 18% from 2014 to 2024.*
In this course students will learn how to care for residents of nursing homes, hospitals, and home healthcare organizations. This rewarding program trains students to help clients maintain their quality of life. The training course provides classroom, lab, and clinical instruction which prepares students to deliver quality nursing care.
Daytime classes and evening classes are available.
- Must be 16 or older
- Successfully complete personal interview and screening exam
- Attend a Curriculum and Financial Information Session
- High School diploma or GED is NOT required
Get The Training And LNA Certification At No Cost
We’ll pay you to train if you conditionally agree to join Vernon Homes! Ask for complete details.
Reserve You Spot & learn more by contacting:
Rae Ann Pinault 1 (802) 254-6041
* U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics