If you share our commitment to providing the highest levels of service and quality care to seniors, then we would like to hear from you. We serve a diverse resident population spanning independent residents to those who require assistance in living and advanced nursing care. We periodically have openings at our growing facilities. Offering attractive benefit and pay packages, positions range from administrative to nursing.
Proof in the awards
We continuously earn awards and ratings for excellence. They include:
- The Best of the Best Award as Greater Brattleboro’s Best Nursing Care Facility
- The CMS High Performance rating
- The 2015 Eli Pick Facility Leadership Award
- The Vermont Quality Award
- The 2013 Excellence in Action Award from National Research Corporation
Are you an RN or LPN seeking quality of work and quality of life?
At Vernon Homes, you can practice the ideals that originally attracted you to the profession. Here, compassion is as important as clinical skills, nursing care is far more than just a business, and the people who make up our team are family. What’s more, we have repeatedly made breakthroughs and advanced the field of senior care. If our professional approach sounds like your own, let the additional benefits of a nursing career at Vernon Home reward you further:
- Benefits package – Including health insurance, 401(k) and even free staff meals
- Broad opportunity – Career options abound in our Assisted Living, Nursing Home, Alzheimer’s Care and Rehabilitative Care facilities
- Competitive wages and shift differentials
- Flexible work schedules
- Quality of living – New England countryside with nearby city conveniences
Look into the opportunities that await you. Apply today.
Check out current openings.