Admissions Coordinator/Community Advocate
Position Status: Available
Full and Part Time Full Time
Full-time position in southern Vermont. Manage resident applications and admissions for our Skilled Nursing, Assisted Living and Independent Living campus. Also, advocate for Vernon Homes to our referral sources and enjoy financial incentives.
Qualifications: Strong interpersonal skills and 4 years of experience in senior living admissions.
Benefits include health, dental, vision, life insurance and paid time off.
Vernon Homes is an innovative care-providing business and ministry that values long-term relationships.
Competitive Pay And Benefits
- Health Insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Commuting pay
- Tuition reimbursement programs
- No-Lift safety program
- Up to 35 days off per year
- Group rates available on dental, vision and auto/homeowners/rental insurance
- Group fuel purchase program
How To Apply
* Call for complete details